Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Tommy Doyle's
Tommy Doyle's Irish Pub & Restaurant is a fabulous place that channels all the warmth, charm and hospitality of authentic Irish pubs, right here in Newton. Owned by Mick Morgan (who, rumor claims, was born in a pub in County Galway, Ireland), this amazing eatery and drinkery was created with the vision of becoming the best local pub around, and it has surpassed even the highest expectations. Today, hungry and thirsty patrons will find a warm welcome, a fabulous menu, plenty of frosty beers and cocktails, and a great lineup of events. Head over today for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch (also check out holiday Monday brunch), and feast on dishes like the Corned Beef Sandwich, hearty wraps, a variety of small bites (e.g. Fried Pickles and Pork Tacos), juicy burgers, Fajitas, and house favorites including Shepherd's Pie, Fish & Chips and the always tasty Bangers with mashed potatoes. There's plenty more on the menu, which makes this the perfect place to keep going back to, because there's always something new and delicious to try. Also be sure to check out events like: Monday's Stump Trivia; Tuesday's Acoustic Open Mic; Wednesday's Karaoke; Thursday's acoustics with Brian Burrel; Friday's guest acoustic showcase, and Karoke again on Saturdays. On the fourth Friday of every night, there's an Open Mic showcase that is too good to miss! With plenty of terrific food, fun events and perfectly poured pints, make Tommy Doyle's Irish Pub & Restaurant your new favorite - stop by today!