All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $36.50 for room escape game admission for two ($49.90 value)
- $68 for room escape game admission for four ($99.80 value)
- $120 for private room escape game rental for up to eight ($189.95 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riddler's Escape
As immersive as video games, movies, and mystery novels can be, they don't come close to replicating the tactile 1st-person experience the themed rooms at Riddler's Escape provides. Locked inside meticulously decorated sets with real props and tangible clues,you'll step into the shoes of a detective hot on the trail of a mystery, or join a group of friends in your search for a ruthless killer. You and your team will need to comb the scenes for evidence, as well as solve various riddles and puzzles that pop up before the clock runs out. Here's a look at the hands-on mystery scenarios you'll be able to experience in real time at Riddler's Escape:
- Detective Lockwood: After a mysterious green (and noxious) residue has been found at eight crime scenes around the city, detective Vincent Lockwood decided to strike out on his own for answers. But now that he's gone missing, it's up to you and your group of sleuths to solve the mystery of Lockwood's whereabouts, as well as hunt down the residue-leaving vandal known only as "The Green Reaper" before he strikes again.
- The Capricorn Killer: Taking his cues from the notorious Zodiac Killer, this sadistic serial fiend is poised to add another morbid notch to his belt. To stop him, you must decipher a series of clues left in his private Cabin to rescue his next victim in the nick of time.