Family fun center offers a variety of passes and unique attractions both for young and old including mini golf and batting cages
What You'll Get
- Winter Season Pass Holders may show their season pass ID CARD and get a wristband for a Cove Play Pass on any dates between 11/02/19-3/29/20 that Rinky Dink is open to the Public.
- Rinky Dink Family Fun Center and Rinky Dink Cove are open Saturday and Sunday throughout above listed Season, except when Christmas Eve,Christmas, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day or Easter fall on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Winter Season Pass holders will also have the ability to show their season pass Id Card on any other day between 11/02/19-3/29/20, (when the Cove activities are open to the public) and get a Cove Play Pass. For example there may be additional hours over Christmas Break or other school holidays.
- It is NEVER valid for any attractions other than: The Playground, The Inflatable Bouncer Maze and Pirates vs. Aliens.
- It is not valid for birthday parties or any other scheduled group activities. *The last possible date for use for Winter Pass Members is March 29th, 2020
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Valid for 1 cove play pass wristband every Saturday/Sunday of the 2019/2020 winter season. Valid for the playground, the inflatable fun, and pirates vs aliens. Guests must be 36''-60'' tall to bounce on the inflatable. Guests over 60'' may participate in the Playground and the Pirates vs. Aliens game. Guests must wear socks in the playground and inflatable. Guests msut be 36"-60" rtall to bounce on inflatable. Not valid for birthday parties or group events. Not valid on federal holidays. (Open during regular business hours in winter - Saturdays + Sundays). Valid from 11/2/19-3/29/2020. Limit 6 per person, may buy 6 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rinky Dink Family Fun Center
The Leaning Tower of Pisa tilts characteristically as a nearby sphinx rests beside a bush. What sounds like an atlas come to life is really the theme of one of the two 18-hole mini-golf courses at Rinky Dink. After a round, customers can hug the turns on a go-kart track, or test home-run skills at three baseball and three softball batting cages that hurl balls at up to 80 mph, which is the speed of light. Once indoors, guests can fire foam balls at targets from air cannons in the black-lit Pirates vs. Aliens game or navigate their way through an inflatable bouncer maze. The indoor playground features three levels of climbing structures and slides. An arcade hosts more than 35 video and redemption games such as Ms. Pac-Man, Dance Dance Revolution, and the new motion-sensitive Nap Nap Revolution, while tinier tykes stack giant waffle blocks or navigate a ball pit in the toddler area.