Guests of this casual pub can unwind and indulge in American-style bar fare including tuna steak, BBQ ribs, crab cakes, and other classics
What You'll Get
- Type of food: American-style pub fare with a gourmet twist
- Valid for lunch and dinner options on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices
- Must-try dish: Crab Cake Platter features two homemade crab cakes that might be broiled or deep-fried, and served together with two side dishes such as fries and house salad.
- Ambiance: Vintage photos decorate the walls of this laid-back gastropub
The Fine Print
About Riverside Pub and Grille
After years of running pit beef stands and other food stops, Michael and Joe DiCarlo decided they wanted to open their own restaurant. In 2010, they converted a former wine bar in Bel Air to Riverside Pub and Grille, where they fuse their two biggest passions: good food and sports. Their effort has helped the family pub grow into a neighborhood staple, where regulars come to enjoy cold beer, hearty meals, and friendly company. Here's what's on the menu:
- Appetizer: A jumbo soft pretzel topped with crab dip, cheddar cheddar cheese, and baked to perfection
- Burger: These half-pound monsters include The Texas Manhandler, which is smothered in BBQ sauce and stacked with bacon, cheddar, jalapenos, and fried onion straws.
- Dinner entree: Maryland-style crab cakes—the restaurant's most-popular dish