Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of mini facial: deeply cleanses the skin, increases circulation, enhances the microdermabrasion treatment results.
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riviere Salon and Spa
Riviere Salon and Spa is where clients help themselves to some pampering. To make that possible, the salon's staff offers them a fleet of spa and beauty treatments. When they feel like unwinding from daily stresses, they can have their sore muscles relieved and whole-body relaxation induced with Swedish or hot-stone massages. To finish their beauty makeovers, they can also indulge in hairstyling as well as waxing, makeup, or mani-pedi services.