What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $22 for tasting flight and tour for two ($36 value)
- $40 for tasting flight and tour for four ($72 value)
- $57 for tasting flight and tour for six ($108 value)
- $43 for tasting flight and shirt for two ($70 value)
- $78 for tasting flight and shirt for four ($140 value)
- $109 for tasting flight and shirt for six ($210 value)
- $54 for two full-pour drinks and one growler with a fill ($89 value)
- $101 for four full-pour drinks and one growler with a fill ($178 value)
Tours are only available the first and third Friday of each month at 6:30 p.m., subject to availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Tours are only available the first and third Friday of each month at 6:30 p.m., subject to availability. Shirts limited to available stock on hand. May substitute for merchandise of equal value. Tax is not included in the price of the voucher. Gratuity for the tour and tasting is not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rob Rubens Distilling & Brewing
Rob Rubens' entrepreneurial instincts and unwavering attention are a family affair going back over 100 years. In the early 20th century his great grandfather and his brothers organized The Royal Theatre Company, which since it opened in 1926 has played host to numerous performers. Continuing the spirit of what his great grandfather started over 100 years ago, in 2015 he founded Rob Rubens Distilling & Brewing. Along with state-of-the-art production gear, the El Segundo space features a 1920s–inspired speakeasy, where guests can grab a seat at the bar for spirits and beers, such as the white whiskey made with locally-grown corn, malted barley, and malted wheat, or the organic vodka and gin, which are prepared with locally-grown blue corn.