Discovery tours are the perfect memory-making experience, with wildlife viewing and thrilling jet boating in a natural environment
What You'll Get
- Departure time: 9:30 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 3 p.m., or 5:45 p.m. daily, from mid-April to mid-September
- Departure location: Touvelle State Park (8400 Table Rock Road, Central Point, OR 97502)
- Kids’ tickets are valid for children 11 and under
- Notable sights: celebrity retreats and Native American and pioneer historical sites
- Souvenirs, snacks, and alcohol are available for purchase.
- What to bring: hats, sunglasses, water, and snacks
- No smoking or vaping allowed during tour or at check-in
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Rogue Jet Boat Adventures
Thrill seekers and history buffs alike are likely to find what they're looking for during a Rogue Jet Boat Adventures speedboat tour. Passengers speed across the Upper Rogue River while listening to the history of the land and enjoying its picturesque beauty. The 2.5-hour trip covers the area between Rattlesnake Rapids and the Gold Rey Dam site, about 30 miles in total.