Ruby Chavez offers customized massage therapy designed to relax, revive, and relief muscle tension
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 60-Minute Custom Massage and a 40-Minute Full Body Scrub
- 90-Minute Custom Massage and a 40-Minute Full Body Scrub
Each package also includes:
- Hot Towels
- Complimentary Beverage
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Valid only with Ruby Chavez. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ruby Chavez, CMT CPT
With more than 15 years of practicing massage therapy under her belt, Ruby Chavez has plenty of experience blending techniques to create customized massages tailored to each individual's needs. Her hands are well-versed in modalities ranging from Swedish massage to trigger-point therapy, allowing her to ease common maladies such as chronic backaches and sports injuries. Read on to learn more about Ruby and what she's all about:
- Education: She graduated from Thousand Oaks Healing Arts Institute in Thousand Oaks, California in 2002, and has since focused her efforts on injury rehabilitation.
- Résumé: In addition to owning her own massage practice, Ruby has worked in chiropractic clinics and high-end spas, and participated in a variety of corporate events and health fairs.
- Her other passion: She's also a certified personal fitness trainer who loves giving clients the encouragement and guidance they need to sprint toward their fitness goals.
- Her workplace: The Mind Body Rejuvenation Center, which brings together a unique combination of services to heal the body and soothe the mind, including acupuncture, massage, and counseling.