Experienced therapist customizes a massage to address clients’ specific needs, goals, and issues
About This Deal
- Designed to address each individual’s needs, the massage can combine modalities like Swedish, deep-tissue, sports, pregnancy, hot-stone, therapeutic stretching, trigger point, or myofascial release. The treatment is recommended especially for athletes and fitness competitors of all levels.
- Massage therapist’s experience: over 15 years
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Ruby Chavez, CMT CPT
With more than 15 years of practicing massage therapy under her belt, Ruby Chavez has plenty of experience blending techniques to create customized massages tailored to each individual's needs. Her hands are well-versed in modalities ranging from Swedish massage to trigger-point therapy, allowing her to ease common maladies such as chronic backaches and sports injuries. Read on to learn more about Ruby and what she's all about:
- Education: She graduated from Thousand Oaks Healing Arts Institute in Thousand Oaks, California in 2002, and has since focused her efforts on injury rehabilitation.
- Résumé: In addition to owning her own massage practice, Ruby has worked in chiropractic clinics and high-end spas, and participated in a variety of corporate events and health fairs.
- Her other passion: She's also a certified personal fitness trainer who loves giving clients the encouragement and guidance they need to sprint toward their fitness goals.
- Her workplace: The Mind Body Rejuvenation Center, which brings together a unique combination of services to heal the body and soothe the mind, including acupuncture, massage, and counseling.