- $69 for an all-inclusive body-system and nutrition exam ($250 value)
- Comprehensive nutrition and physical exam looks for relationships between organ system weakness and physical symptoms
- Endocardiograph exam to assess heart rate, rhythm, and tone, which may correlate to lowered energy levels, adrenal weakness, and anxiety-like symptons
- Personal nutritional plan will be discussed to correct nutrient deficiencies and to support healthy cardiac function.
- Bioelectric impedence analysis to assess body fat, muscle, and water percentages
- Zyto biocommunication scan allows computer to measure body’s response to changes during galvanic skin response
"Ever since I can remember, I was always a skeptic—of western medicine that is! The idea of a drug or an over-the-counter medication to cover up a symptom didn’t make sense to me," says Dr. Michael Russell on his practice's website. Educated at Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Dr. Russell strives to keep his patients healthy through balance and nutrition. Rather than masking symptoms of illness with pills, ointments, and masking tape, he seeks out their root causes and tries to address them. He provides spinal adjustments to adults and children alike and recommends Standard Process whole-food supplements.
93% of 14 customers recommend