Professional drivers sate passengers’ need for speed in stock cars during exciting ride-alongs and racing experiences
About This Deal
- Three-Lap “Ridealong” Experience
- Three-Lap “Taste of Speed” Package
- Six-Lap “Qualifier” Package
- 10-Lap “Shootout” Package
Experiences take place at Charlotte Motor Speedway on the following dates:
- Saturday, November 4, 2017
- Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Sunday, March 11, 2018
- Sunday, June 17, 2018
- Saturday, June 30, 2018
- Sunday, July 1, 2018
- Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Sunday, August 19, 2018
- Saturday, November 3, 2018
Sunday, November 4, 2018
- Click here for a description of each package.
- Click here and select your desired racetrack to view available dates and times.
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience engages adrenal glands with real-life rubber-burning packages that send speed demons around some of the country’s top superspeedways. With the shotgun ride-along, need-for-speeders can hop into the passenger seat of a stock car and share three laps’ worth of in-the-action views with a professional driver.
Each of the three racing experiences condenses the exhilaration of pro racing into two hours of hands-on driving. After classroom instruction familiarizes soon-to-be drivers with the course’s corners, students get to take the wheel for up to 10 invigorating laps, leaving their hair mussed, their eyes bulging, and their torsos coated in corporate sponsorships.
- Includes 45-minute orientation with detailed instruction
- All cars used previously in one of the two top NASCAR series
- All cars feature In-car radio with dedicated professional spotter
- No pace car, you set your speed and passing encouraged
- The largest racing experience in the country over 55 locations
- Over 200,000 participants in the last four years
Need To Know
About Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
2013 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Rusty Wallace allows amateurs to feel first-hand how a real race car rumbles as its tires scorch a professional speedway. Participants can either ride shotgun with an experienced driver or hop behind the wheel to tackle the track themselves. For a more genuine experience, drivers don the full array of safety gear before climbing or vaulting through the window, including a sleek racing suit, helmet, and HANS neck-protection device. Meanwhile, for more experienced drivers, guests hop in a car for as little as 5 laps and build their way up to driving fifteen laps like the pros.