At Sage Mediterranean Cuisine, diners sample authentic dishes like kabobs served with fresh tabbouleh or grape leaves stuffed with rice
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Sage Mediterranean Cuisine
At Sage Mediterranean Cuisine, chefs employ time-honored culinary techniques and recipes to craft authentic Mediterranean dishes. Their menu is extensive, offering both lunch and dinner service as well as a mouthwatering selection of refreshing drinks and desserts, like Turkish coffee and locally made desserts. Read on for a few stand-out dishes.
- Sage Mediterranean Combo: For a hearty appetizer made for sharing, the Sage chefs arrange homemade hummus, bana ghanoush, stuffed grape leaves, feta cheese, and more on a plate before drizzling on a lemon-garlic olive oil dressing.
- Chicken Kabob: Their house-seasoned chicken is skewered onto sticks before being charred to a satisfying crisp, served with a tabbouleh salad and the house dipping sauce—a mix of sun-dried tomatoes, capers, Kalamata olives, and sage.
- Sage's Penne: Sage's namesake pasta dish is peppered with sauteed garlic, scallions, Kalamata olives, and both sun-dried and fresh tomatoes.