At Sage Mediterranean Cuisine, diners sample authentic dishes like kabobs served with fresh tabbouleh or grape leaves stuffed with rice
About Sage Mediterranean Cuisine
At Sage Mediterranean Cuisine, chefs employ time-honored culinary techniques and recipes to craft authentic Mediterranean dishes. Their menu is extensive, offering both lunch and dinner service as well as a mouthwatering selection of refreshing drinks and desserts, like Turkish coffee and locally made desserts. Read on for a few stand-out dishes.
- Sage Mediterranean Combo: For a hearty appetizer made for sharing, the Sage chefs arrange homemade hummus, bana ghanoush, stuffed grape leaves, feta cheese, and more on a plate before drizzling on a lemon-garlic olive oil dressing.
- Chicken Kabob: Their house-seasoned chicken is skewered onto sticks before being charred to a satisfying crisp, served with a tabbouleh salad and the house dipping sauce—a mix of sun-dried tomatoes, capers, Kalamata olives, and sage.
- Sage's Penne: Sage's namesake pasta dish is peppered with sauteed garlic, scallions, Kalamata olives, and both sun-dried and fresh tomatoes.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Sage Mediterranean Cuisine
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days