For dinner and a show, hibachi chefs toss together grilled, broiled, or pan-fried specialties while sushi chefs roll up other Japanese fare
About Sakura Sushi & Hibachi Grill
- The specialty: all-you-can-eat sushi, as well as hibachi-grilled proteins like steak, scallops, chicken, and lobster
- Chef's specialty roll: The chef's specialty sushi is different each day, though the mango tuna roll stuffed with spicy tuna, cucumber, wasabi mayonnaise, and mango is a Sakura classic.
- Best way to break out in a sweat: order the crazy dragon roll baked with spicy tuna
- For the vegetarians: Stir-fry fans love the hibachi vegetable delight, a blend of fresh veggies seasoned with Sakura's signature mix of spices. For a lighter meal, try the AAC roll filled with asparagus, avocado, and cucumber.
- Classic Japanese dish: chicken teriyaki served with soup and rice
- What's for dessert: deep-fried ice cream
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Sakura Sushi & Hibachi Grill
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days