Diners dig into Mexican eats like tacos, tostadas, and nachos that they dress up at a self-serve salsa bar
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Mexican
- Valid for the full food menu
- Not valid on Tuesday
- Valid for dine-in. $1.50 per item surcharge will apply for carryout orders.
- Atmosphere: friendly and vibrant
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- For the four-person option patrons must purchase four full-price entrees and cannot combine the voucher with other specials
- For the two-person option customers must purchase with two full-price entrees and cannot combine the voucher with other specials
About Salsa Verde
From traditional favorites like flautas and build-your-own-burritos to specialties like carne asada and grilled shrimp tossed in diablo sauce, family-owned restaurant and taqueria Salsa Verde has a menu stuffed to the brim with fresh Mexican fare. Diners can start by dipping chips into salsa, cheese, or guacamole before diving into a platter served with rice and beans or tacos a la carte.
- Fajita nachos: Grilled chicken or steak is cooked with sautéed peppers and onions, all of which is served on crispy chips and topped with refried beans, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.
- Lomo tostada: Smoked pork tenderloin tops a crispy tostada shell along with beans, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, and avocado.
- Tacos de pescado chipotle: Three tacos feature grilled tilapia, cabbage, avocado, and Salsa Verde's chipotle sauce. Served with rice.