During the group or private classes professional instructors teach the basic steps of select dance types such as salsa, mambo, or cha-cha
About This Deal
- One month of online beginner classes includes 24/7 access to virtual lessons hosted via Zoom that customers can participate in at their own pace.
- One month of in-person beginner or intermediate/advanced salsa classes includes two classes per week with one class on Tuesday (beginner class at 7 p.m., intermediate/advanced class at 8 p.m.) and one practice class on Sunday at 9 p.m.
- Gold and platinum membership include unlimited access to all courses throughout the duration of the membership.
- Age restrictions: must be 16 or older
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes
- Click here to learn about the instructor
- No dance partner required. Click here to see what it's like to take a dance class by yourself.