Crystal-free DiamondTome microdermabrasion intensively exfoliates the skin to reduce fine lines, age spots, and hyperpigmentation
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- The facial is aimed at cleansing the complexion while nourishing the skin
Need To Know
About Samaeo Skin Spa
Long before they were both paramedical aestheticians, Connie and Desire’e were mother and daughter. These days, they make a natural team at the head of Samaeo Skin Spa, which is named after the Apache word for "beautiful." With the goal of drawing out the natural allure of each client, they perform a repertoire of both traditional and high-tech skin therapies. Pulsed light noninvasively stifles hair follicles during laser hair-removal treatments, and a Hydro Wand delivers nutrients and vitamins to complexions that have not recently been swabbed with a boiled grapefruit peel. For at-home care, clients can purchase an array of skincare products that compensate for Colorado's blustery, elevated atmosphere.