- $49 for a winery and brewery tour experience with tastings for two (a $108 value)
The experience includes:
- Two wine or beer flights
- Two glasses of wine or beer
- Two logo wine stem of beer pint glasses to take home
- One cheese and chocolate snack package for pairing
- Tour of brand-new wine cellar and brewing facility on Fridays at 7 p.m. or Saturdays at 2:30 p.m.
Reservations are required for tours.
- February: 13, 14, 20, and 21
- March: 13, 14, 27, and 28
- April: 18 and 25
- May: 23 and 30
Schram Vineyards Winery & Brewery
When Ashley first met Aaron under the shade of a beer tent, it was love at first sight for Aaron's deerskin lederhosen. A few years later they were married and living on a 12.5-acre farm—a lifelong dream of Aaron's—where they planted more than 4,000 vines that would eventually yield fruit that would transform into wine. In 2013, they opened Schram Vineyards Winery & Brewery to the public. There, in addition to crafting and pouring samples of white, red, rosé, and honey wines, they have also begun to produce eight styles of craft beers, such as the Red Barron ale, Smoking Aces porter, and Pale Rider IPA. In 2014, 20 different beers were brewed by their experienced brewers. Due to the small batch nature of the beer, a rotating menu typically contains 8 or so beers at any given time. The family-friendly winery and brewery regularly hosts events, and imbibing adults can stop in Thursday through Sunday to sip samples at the spacious, rustic tasting room.