Guests catch up-close glimpses of fish, sea turtles, and reefs during snorkeling tours
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- The Xpress Snorkel tour includes:
- 2-hour snorkeling trip to Mala Wharf
- Notable wildlife: Hawaiian green sea turtles
- Departs at 8 a.m.
- Lanai tours include:
- 5-hour snorkeling trip to visit various reefs depending on water conditions
- Breakfast and lunch and access to a premium bar
- Notable wildlife: bottlenose dolphins and humpback whales (seasonal)
- Departs at 8 a.m. Tuesdays and Fridays
- The Afternoon West Maui tour includes:
- 3.5-hour snorkeling trip to some of West Maui’s most popular locations
- Pupus (appetizers) and an open bar are included
- Notable wildlife: Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, colorful tropical fish, and beautiful coral reef
- Departs at 12 p.m. Daily
- What’s provided: Masks, snorkels, and fins for sizes 5–16 as well as inflatable flotation vests
- What to bring: a towel and sunscreen
The Fine Print
About Sea Maui
The staff at Sea Maui thinks the best way to experience the island is from out on the water. So they offer a variety of tours that get visitors up close and personal with marine life. During snorkel tours, underwater explorers swim with sea turtles and tropical fish set against a vibrant reef backdrop. On the boat trip out to top snorkel sites, keen eyes might even spot dolphins and humpback whales. Alternately, visitors can take in the picturesque Maui scenery, clinking glasses of handcrafted cocktails and dining on pupus prepared by Sea Maui's Chef Joey.