- $35 for a spring vacation ticket for one ($70.36 value)
The ticket includes unlimited visits for 14 days from initial visit.
Admissions may be redeemed on the following days:
- April 7-10, 14-17, 21-24, and 28-30, 2016
- May 1, 5-8, 12-15, and 19-25
SeaWorld San Antonio Seven Seas Food Festival
- Mark your calendar: Now in its second year, the annual festival transforms SeaWorld into a foodie’s paradise as chefs and live musicians descend upon the grounds. They fest will be effervescing every Saturday and Sunday from April 9 to May 15, with activities starting at 11 a.m. and winding down when the park closes.
- Bring your appetite, so you can sample over 40 dishes from all over the world, as well as craft cocktails, imported beers, and 28 wines. Bring the kids, too—the event is for the whole family.
- Cast your gaze on the cooking demos, exhibitions, and live entertainment.
You can pack roller coasters, a dinner with Shamu, and all the other things to do at SeaWorld into a single day. All you need is a plan.
SeaWorld San Antonio
Immerse yourself in the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld San Antonio. Experience up-close sea life interactions and dive into the world beneath the waves. For totally new experiences, head for SeaWorld’s breathtaking coastal-themed bottlenose dolphin habitat, Discovery Point. View beautiful bottlenose dolphins above the surface or below at the park’s new underwater viewing area, or get nose to bottlenose swimming with these amazing marine mammals. Don’t miss the awe-inspiring educational show, Killer Whales: Up Close, featuring Shamu, and learn about the majestic animals’ adaptations, habitats and behaviors. Round out your aquatic adventure with our one-of-a-kind attractions for all ages like Pacific Point Preserve and the thrilling Great White and Steel Eel coasters.