Customers may relax while skilled technicians perform pampering beauty treatments like body waxing, facials, or brow and lash tinting
About This Deal
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
During eyebrow-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyebrows to help enhance, shape, and define them, lasting about six weeks.
Eyebrow lamination: the treatment aims to correct asymmetrical eyebrows as well as can strengthen and nourish them with liquid keratin.
- Benefits of Shea Glow facial: Contains high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins that effectively soften, condition, tone, and soothe the skin.
- Lash lifts, also known as lash perms, utilize a keratin-based solution that lifts and curls lashes, giving them the appearance of being longer.
Benefits of back facial: Helps cleanse the skin on the back, remove dead skin cells, and restore smoothness.
- Vajacial, also known as bikini facial, is aimed at removing ingrown hair remaining after waxing or shaving, preventing the future occurrence of ingrowns, and helps treat or prevent hyperpigmentation. It can also soothe irritated skin and make it smoother.