Choose from Six Options
- $39 for 5 speed or strength sessions for athletes aged 6–19 ($125 value)
- $59 for 10 speed or strength sessions for athletes aged 6–19 ($250 value)
- $95 for 20 speed or strength sessions for athletes aged 6–19 ($500 value)
- $15 for 5 boot-camp sessions for ages 18+ ($25 value)
- $25 for 10 boot-camp sessions for ages 18+ ($50 value)
- $40 for 20 boot-camp sessions for ages 18+ ($100 value)
Six1Five Sports Training
The fundamental exercises that build strength, stamina, and agility aren't just useful for athletes looking to take their game to the next level—they are also useful for anyone looking to either get or stay in shape. Six1Five Sports Training offers this sort of all-encompassing approach, inviting visitors of all ages and fitness levels who are motivated to make a positive impact on their wellbeing.
Meeting in an indoor facility complete with artificial turf and real gravity, the center's classes and workouts are led by a roster of instructors with experience playing and even coaching at the collegiate and professional levels. To help athletes improve upon their skills in a particular sport, dedicated instructors offer training specifically designed for baseball, softball, football, and soccer players. The center's circuit training and strength and conditioning programs are applicable to everyone, however. Circuit training and guides participants through high-intensity sequences of exercises that can include push-ups, sprints, planks, jump roping, and more, all within the same workout.