See 400+ carefully posed animal skeletons ranging from tiny to enormous, prepared with the help of tens of thousands of flesh-eating beetles
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for admission for two (up to $40 value)
- $45 for admission for four (up to $80 value)
- Free admission for children under age 3
The animal skeleton exhibit is educational, entertaining, and engaging, with more than 450 creatively posed real skeletons, featuring Florida wildlife, reptiles, African creatures, marsupials, and more. Museum and gift shop open daily, 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
About SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology Orlando
SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology Orlando is a unique museum/attraction of osteology (the study of bones), located under the new Orlando Eye Observation Wheel in the I-Drive 360 Complex. Kids and adults alike can examine the often-surprising anatomy of familiar and bizarre vertebrate, being entertained, educated, and engaged.
- Size: more than 450 skeletons, including African elephants, a giraffe, Florida gators, a jaguar, an African aardvark and a toucan—and even humans.
- Eye Catcher: the sharp-toothed orca that hangs above the museum entrance hall
- Non-Skeletal Species: the harmless colony of flesh-eating Dermestid beetles that does the dirty work of cleaning the skeletons for display.
- Don't Miss: the handful of curiosities, including a two-headed calf, Okapi (long thought to be extinct), and a centaur created from real human and horse bones.