Like an iceberg, beauty resides largely below the surface, but only its visible portion can catch the eye of a strapping boat captain. Look shipshape with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for an Obagi skin-resurfacing package (a $425 value)
- Obagi blue peel to help to restore radiance, tightness, and smoothness to skin
- 30-minute microcurrent session, which sends waves of electricity deep into the dermis to promote collagen production
- 30-minute dermaplaning session, which uses manual exfoliation to slough off dead cells and the fine hair that grows on the face
$50 for a detox package (a $200 total value)
- Detoxifying mask (a $90 value)
- 30-minute footbath (a $35 value)
- 30-minute foot reflexology session (a $75 value)
Skin So Perfect
With a physician-supervised team of two licensed aestheticians and a licensed massage therapist, Skin So Perfect amends and enhances bodies from the inside out. A licensed aesthetician supervises the revamping of visages through facials, peels, and mechanical exfoliation, each calling on the nourishing ingredients of Obagi, Ayur-Medic, and other skincare products.