Owners can keep their dogs in prime shape thanks to a quality pet grooming services for doggies of all sizes
What You'll Get
- What’s included: shampoo, blow-dry, mani-pedi, ear cleaning
- Size limits:
- Small = up to 15 pounds
- Medium = up to 20-35 pounds
- Large = up to 40-55 pounds
- Extra Large = over 60 pounds
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Extra fee may apply for matted dogs and anal gland cleaning. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky Dog Grooming and Care
The Professionals at Sky Dog Grooming and Care provide services aimed to enhance pet's health and physical appearance. An array of services include nail and fur trimming, spa baths, ear cleaning, and teeth brushing just to mention a few. The friendly and professional staff consists of avid dog lovers, which makes each visit as pleasurable as possible—for both owners and their furry friends.