Technicians change the oil, perform tire rotation, and complete safety inspection to help ensure the car runs smoothly and safely
About This Deal
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil.
- Additional $3.50 California State disposal fee not included; due at redemption.
- Additional quarts of oil and oil upgrades available on request for an additional fee.
- Additional $5 for cartridge filters.
- Additional fee for trucks and SUVs with running board for tire rotation.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About Smog, Lube, and Tune
Smog, Lube, and Tune's staff place great emphasis on providing professional services in a friendly atmosphere. Their trained technicians take care of patrons' cars to ensure safe and smooth driving. Whether it is smog check and repair, oil and filter change, or tune-up, Smog, Lube, and Tune has it covered.