A meal can bring friends closer together, much like a camping trip or a pact to never mention what happened on the camping trip ever again. Have an evening you’ll never forget with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two (up to a $105.45 total value)
- $98 for a three-course dinner for four (up to a $210.90 total value)<p>
Then choose between the following redemption periods:
- Friday or Saturday<p>
Both dinners include the following per pair:
- One shared appetizer (a $14.50 value)
- Two salads (a $12.50 value each)
- Two entrees—choose from options such as veal-chop milanese or fresh-catch puttanesca (up to a $29.50 value each)
- One side (a $6.95 value)<p>
This Groupon is valid toward anything on the prix fixe menu.
Solita Las Olas
Though Solita Las Olas's lounge-like atmosphere has been known to attract celebrities, such as the Miami Heat's Udonis Haslem, nightlife isn't even its main draw. In addition to a bustling upscale lounge and dining room, SoLita—or "south of Little Italy"— houses a hopping kitchen where chefs cook Italian meals using generations-old family recipes. Local and imported ingredients give zings of flavor to fresh pasta dishes, draped in sauces from spicy white wine tomato sauce to rich Parmesan cream. For heartier meals, chefs grill rib-eye steaks, veal chops, and filet mignon, or sizzle the catch-of-the-day with garlic, capers, and a sense of man's dominance over the mighty ocean.