Our teaching artists assist you in transforming hot glass into a beautiful flower!
About This Deal
- What’s included: safety glasses, tools, materials
- Students will create glass-blown flowers
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older
- What to bring: Closed-toes shoes and cotton clothing
- Pieces need 48 hours to cool down before they can be picked up to take home.
- If your dates are not flexible, please call to confirm availability before purchasing.
- Click here to view booking details
Due to excessive heat, Sonoran Glass School has suspended make-your-own activities until September. Groupons may still be purchased during this time and appointments may be scheduled after September 8th. Our campus will be closed for summer break from July 19 - August 1. Any Groupons that expire during the next two months will be honored when we return.
About Sonoran Glass School
Sonoran Glass School may sound like a Hollywood stuntman school, since students are encouraged to play with glass, flame, and heat. However, their in-depth glass-working classes teach pupils how to create delicate objects d'art under the watchful eye of a host of experienced instructors. Torchworking classes teach pupils how to shape their own paperweights and vases out of molten glass, and facet-cutting courses let students create mosaics depicting abstract designs or themselves making mosaics of abstract designs. Kids' and adult classes offer age-appropriate instruction, and an 10-student class cap for most courses ensures plenty of one-on-one time with the teacher.