Our teaching artists assist you in transforming hot glass into a beautiful flower!
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: safety glasses, tools, materials
- Age restrictions: must be 8 or older
- What to bring: Closed-toes shoes and cotton clothing
- Pieces need 48 hours to cool down before they can be picked up.
- If your dates are not flexible, please call to confirm availability before purchasing.
- Click here to view booking details
Sonoran Glass School suspends glass blowing during July and August. Groupons may still be purchased and appointments scheduled for a later date.
About Sonoran Glass School
Sonoran Glass School may sound like a Hollywood stuntman school, since students are encouraged to play with glass, flame, and heat. However, their in-depth glass-working classes teach pupils how to create delicate objects d'art under the watchful eye of a host of experienced instructors. Torchworking classes teach pupils how to shape their own paperweights and vases out of molten glass, and facet-cutting courses let students create mosaics depicting abstract designs or themselves making mosaics of abstract designs. Kids' and adult classes offer age-appropriate instruction, and an 10-student class cap for most courses ensures plenty of one-on-one time with the teacher.