Discounted rates vary from course to course, but golfers can save as much as 50% on golf rates in peak season. For discounted rate cards on specific courses, please contact South Florida Players Golf Tour president Ron Simmons directly (contact info will be provided with the voucher).
Well-rounded golfers must master a variety of skills, including driving, reverse-putting, and suppressing the part of the brain that associates high scores with victory. Chip away at preconceived notions with this Groupon.
$99 for a VIP golf-discount membership ($250 value), which includes the following:
- Discounted rates at 10 different golf courses, including The Golf & Racquet Club at Eastpointe, Madison Green, Winston Trails, Binks Forest, Eagle Marsh, Lake Worth, Ocean Breeze, Forest Oaks, West Palm Beach, and Polo Trace.
- Enjoy discounted play through October 31, 2014, with advance tee-time capability—even during peak season.
- Five foursome passes so you can bring along three of your friends.
- Four passes to BB King’s Blues Club at City Place, good for the cover charge and a buy-one-get-one drink or appetizer.
- Discounted rates to two annual tournaments: the Father’s Day Golf Scramble and the Fall Kickoff Football Classic.
Upon purchase, golfers should email or call South Florida Players Golf Tour president Ron Simmons directly (contact info will be provided with the voucher). He will then email the membership booklet, which lays out the discounts and restrictions at each golf club in full detail. Please do not call the golf courses directly.
South Florida Players Golf Tour Inc.
The South Florida Players Golf Tour grants members VIP access to some of the finest golf courses basking in the warm rays of the Sunshine State. The Tour spoils clubbers with discounted rates, advance tee times, and unlimited high-fives at 10 partner courses—from the Tom Fazio-designed loop at The Golf & Racquet Club at Eastpointe to the rolling fairways of Polo Trace Golf Club. Additionally, golfers can take advantage of several members-only perks, including discounts on a pair of tournaments and a shiny new handicap card for logging their exploits on the fairways.