Museum with multiple exhibitions and educational programs provides a fun and easy way to learn and explore the world of science
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two Adults
- Admission for Four Adults
- Admission for One Adult and One Child
- Family Admission for Two Adults and Two Children
Check opening hours here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Additional fee for planetarium shows. Not valid towards mini golf. Not valid in combination with any other offers or discounts. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
From the Everglades to the ocean, South Florida is full of natural wonders. The South Florida Science Center and Aquarium provides curious minds of all ages with an entertaining and educational journey through the latest discoveries in science and technology. Featuring more than 100 interactive exhibits, an immersive fresh and saltwater aquarium, full-dome digital planetarium, and a new Florida conservation-themed miniature golf course, the South Florida Science Center offers a mind-opening experience for all!
- Eye Catcher: the 10,000-gallon Aquariums of the Atlantic, which is home to native fish such as Queen Angels, Moray Eels, and seahorses
- Don't Miss: the Conservation Course, an 18-hole mini-golf course designed by Jim Fazio and Gary Nicklaus. Located in the Science Center's backyard amid babbling water, butterfly gardens, and lush landscaping, the course also educates as it entertains, as each hole is named for animals or plants indigenous to South Florida.