Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for general museum admission for two people and one set of souvenir books ($68 value)
- Napoleon House Cookbook
Fancy Drinks Cocktail Book
- $49 for general museum admission for four people and two sets of souvenir books ($136 value)
- Two Napoleon House Cookbooks
- Two Fancy Drinks Cocktail Books
The museum also features a gift shop, restaurant, and bar where visitors may purchase drinks to sip on while they walk around the museum and tour exhibits. For more information on exhibits click here.
Southern Food and Beverage Museum
There may be no better example of the American melting pot than the food of the South. Drawing on a huge number of ethnic traditions, Southern chefs have been making rich and flavorful cuisine for hundreds of years—and that's not even counting the cocktails. At the Southern Food and Beverage Museum, exhibits cover barbecue, desserts, biscuits, and more.
- Size: the open exhibit hall has room for more than a million taste buds—and the flavor to delight them all.
- Photography of Modernist Cuisine: The Exhibition: more than 45 large-format photos of food taken by Nathan Myhrvold and his team at Modernist Cuisine
- Permanent Mainstay: "Gallery of the South: States of Taste," which gives visitors a chance to explore Southern-style cooking in several rustic exhibits.
- Don't Miss: La Galerie d'Absinthe, which displays Raymond and B.J. Bordelon's extensive absinthe collection, including recipes, spoons, and fountains.