Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday or Friday–Saturday (up to a $107.70 total value)
- $99 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday or Friday–Saturday (up to a $215.40 total value)
- $149 for an Italian dinner for six, valid Sunday–Thursday or Friday–Saturday (up to a $323.10 total value) <p>
Each meal includes the following per person:
- One appetizer (up to a $15.95 value)
- One entree (up to a $28.95 value)
- One dessert (up to an $8.95 value)<p>
Wood-roasted vegetables and calamari prepare palates for rigatoni with pulled lamb shank, the catch of the day, or chicken sautéed in a lemon sauce with capers and spinach. See the full dinner menu.<p>
A great chef requires an equally exceptional oven. Spartico’s award winning chef Ted Mendez, a veteran of the Miami culinary scene, places his creations into an Ambrogi—a stone-faced, wood-burning oven imported from Milan’s expert kitchen craftsmen. Over the oven’s embers, pizza dough blended from seasonal wheat turns crisp beneath layers of artisanal toppings such as goat cheese, dry-cured ham, and organic tupelo honey.
In the dining room, patrons are greeted with the chef's fresh-baked wood oven signature pizza's or they can sink their forks into Italian staples ranging from "Pasta Pomodoro" with charred tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil and fresh parmesan to one of our many fresh catches of the day, grilled to perfection. Guests can also stop by for breakfast; the morning menu includes the Spartico breakfast panini, filled with scrambled eggs, sautéed pancetta, sun-dried tomatoes, and melted tomino cheese.