Skincare expert performs non-invasive facial treatments aimed at eliciting the natural vibrancy of one’s complexion
About This Deal
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Benefits of acne facial: helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- High-frequency therapy helps treat stubborn acne, reduce visible pores and signs of aging, and revitalizes the skin.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
Need To Know
About Spectrum Skin Care
The staff of Spectrum Skin Care strives to deliver their passion and dedication through a wide variety of skincare services. Utilizing vast knowledge and state-of-the-art equipment, they refine complexions with microdermabrasion, microneedling, dermaplaning, and chemical peels. Following a consultation, each treatment is tailored to one's skin concerns and expectations.