Guests dine on a buffet of chicken and pork carnitas while gazing at the sights along the St. Croix River
What You'll Get
- Days and duration of trip: select Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:15–8:30 p.m., starting May 14, 2020
- Departure location: 98 Walnut Street, Hudson, Wisconsin, 54016
- Departure time: boarding at 5:30 p.m.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Chicken and pork carnitas layered with onions and peppers
- Flour and corn tortillas
- Black beans
- Spanish rice
- Chips, salsa, and all of the toppings
- 2-for-1 margaritas at the bar
- Tax and port fee will be collected by St. Croix River Cruises when you make your reservation.
- Cash bar only; credit cards are not accepted at the bar.
- St. Croix River Cruises assigns seating. Please make all of your reservations at one time in order for your group to be seated together.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid for Fajita & Margarita Cruise only. Cash bar only; credit cards are not accepted at the bar. 2-for-1 margaritas available at the bar. Cruises on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays starting May 14. Boarding is at 5:30 and cruise goes from 6:15–8:30 p.m. Port fee of $1.50 will be collected by St. Croix River Cruises when you make your reservation. St. Croix River Cruises assigns seating. Please make all of your reservations at one time in order for your group to be seated together. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. Croix River Cruises
Crisp air, stunning views, and on-deck entertainment: these are just a few of the amenities that can be enjoyed from onboard St. Croix River Cruises’ fleet. Guests leisurely cruise down the St. Croix River on the Grand Duchess, Afton Princess, or Sweet Afton, dining from a buffet prepared by the Afton House Inn restaurant. Excursions carry a variety of themes, from comedy dinner cruises with sets by standup comedians to Treasure Island Casino tours. Vessels may also be rented to accommodate private events and occasions.