What You'll Get
Kids are fascinated by the places they aren’t normally allowed to go, such as the office or the Build-An-Actual-Bear Workshop. Give your child a safer taste of adulthood with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $28 for a spa package for one child ($51 value)
- $52 for a spa package for two children ($102 value)
- $99 for a spa package for four children ($204 value)
Each child receives the following:
- Fancy Fingers manicure, which includes soaking, shaping, buffing, and polishing of fingernails while kids watch a movie or concert (a $12 value)
- Twinkle Toes pedicure, which parallels the manicure with an added touch of exfoliation (a $18 value)
- Tuiti Fruiti facial, a demonstration of fundamental skincare with all-natural cleansers and moisturizers (a $21 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. Not valid Saturday and Sunday. Cannot be used for spa parties. Limited availability on Friday. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid for kids ages 4–14. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sweet Pea Day Spa for Kids
Sweet Pea Day Spa for Kids may sparkle like the average girls’ salon, but an aim much deeper than beautification lies behind its bubblegum-pink and purple walls. For the friendly staff, children’s spa services represent a chance to boost the confidence of their clients—aged 4 to 14—and instill a penchant for self-care early on. Creativity and fun are the main ingredients in age-appropriate mani-pedis and facials, which use nontoxic, water-based products designed specifically for kids and adults prone to eating nail polish. The spa treatments come together in a swirl of girly fun at themed parties or pillowcase craft sessions during presleepover hours.