Kids are fascinated by the places they aren’t normally allowed to go, such as the office or the Build-An-Actual-Bear Workshop. Give your child a safer taste of adulthood with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $28 for a spa package for one child ($51 value)
- $52 for a spa package for two children ($102 value)
- $99 for a spa package for four children ($204 value)
Each child receives the following:
- Fancy Fingers manicure, which includes soaking, shaping, buffing, and polishing of fingernails while kids watch a movie or concert (a $12 value)
- Twinkle Toes pedicure, which parallels the manicure with an added touch of exfoliation (a $18 value)
- Tuiti Fruiti facial, a demonstration of fundamental skincare with all-natural cleansers and moisturizers (a $21 value)
Sweet Pea Day Spa for Kids
Sweet Pea Day Spa for Kids may sparkle like the average girls’ salon, but an aim much deeper than beautification lies behind its bubblegum-pink and purple walls. For the friendly staff, children’s spa services represent a chance to boost the confidence of their clients—aged 4 to 14—and instill a penchant for self-care early on. Creativity and fun are the main ingredients in age-appropriate mani-pedis and facials, which use nontoxic, water-based products designed specifically for kids and adults prone to eating nail polish. The spa treatments come together in a swirl of girly fun at themed parties or pillowcase craft sessions during presleepover hours.