Certified technicians perform quality oil changes to help the cars run safely and efficiently
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 5 quarts of Castrol GTX Ultraclean 5w20 or 5w30 oil
- Standard filter
- Castrol GTX Ultraclean may help extend the engine’s life. It delivers a great sludge protection, advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown, as well as against high-temperature deposits.
- Length of service: takes a few minutes and is performed while clients wait in their vehicles
- Mechanics’ expertise: certified technicians
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Take 5 Oil Change
Since opening its garages in Metairie, Louisiana in 1984, Take 5 Oil Change has since spread its car-loving services across half the country. As the name's "take 5" implies, the company's philosophy is focused on brevity without sacrificing quality. In a matter of minutes, mechanics here fill up cars with fresh oil to keep engines purring contentedly. And that's certainly not all they do. Technicians also check out wiper blade function, give air filters a good clean, service vehicles' radiators, and adjust fluid levels in the automatic transmission. The best part is, Take 5 performs all these services while customers hang out in the comfort of their own car.
- Open seven days a week
- Extended hours
- Eight minutes of average service time
- Complimentary refreshments