The 90-minute tour goes behind the scenes of the Animal Planet’s hit reality television show “Tanked”
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- VIP Tanked Tour for One Person
- VIP Tanked Tour for Two People
- VIP Tanked Tour for Four People
Enjoy a guided 70-minute behind-the-scenes access tour at Acrylic Tank Manufacturing, or ATM – the 37,000-square-foot facility where Behind-the-scenes tour of where the hit TV show Tanked takes place.
- Learn how aquariums are built and see some tanks that could be featured on the show.
- Snap a photo sitting on Brett’s messy desk and hear what it’s like to be a reality TV star.
- See spectacular tanks that may be featured on the show.
- Look for cast members Wayde King, Heather King, Brett Raymer, Agnes Wilczynski, Robert ‘Robbie Redneck’ Christlieb, and of course the General, who could make an appearance at any time.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must wear closed-toe shoes. Reservation required. Not valid on weekends. Limit 5 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Acrylic Tank Manufacturing
Custom aquariums that are made into art are the specialty of Acrylic Tank Manufacturing. Their extensive knowledge of the subject helped them construct some of the largest aquariums in the world. They've installed hundreds of custom acrylic panels, many of them for exhibits or for celebrity clients. ATM also offers tours of their 37,000-square-foot facility to let their guests see the amount of creativity, work, and the curious solutions for building aquariums. The behind the scenes tours may include meeting the cast members of "Tanked" which showcases ATM's work. Guests can be surprised at any moment by the appearance of Wayde King, Heather King, Brett Raymer, Agnes Wilczynski, Robert ‘Robbie Redneck’ Christlieb, or the General.