All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 22, 2012
Reviewed March 21, 2012
Reviewed March 21, 2012
What You'll Get
Thanksgiving is the time of year when families gather ‘round the dinner table in lieu of their usual gatherings ‘round the tire fire in the master bath. Make the most of this rare occasion with today’s Groupon to Taylor Made Café. Choose between the following options:
- For $75, you get Thanksgiving side dishes for 10 people (up to a $159.53 value, including tax).
- For $39, you get Thanksgiving side dishes for 5 people (up to a $79.77 value, including tax).<p>
Both options include:
- Dinner rolls (an $11.25 value for 5 people; $22.50 for 10)
- Apple cobbler made with whole-wheat flour (a $12.50 value for 5 people; $25 for 10)
- A choice of two of the following items: cranberry puree, whole-wheat stuffing, or red beet mashed potatoes (up to a $32 value for 5 people; up to $64 for 10)
- A choice of two of the following items: baked yams, bliss potatoes, butternut squash and brussels sprouts, carrots and turnips, or pumpkin soup (up to a $19.50 value for 5 people; up to $39 for 10)<p>
Taylor Made Café’s health-conscious epicures assemble nutritious Thanksgiving spreads filled with flavor, rather than fat. Dinner rolls and apple cobbler cobbled together with whole-wheat flour adorn each table, bookending a sumptuous feast comprised from a choice of four other sides. Chefs purée a classic cranberry sauce topped with orange zest, but abstain from added sugars, and baked yams arrive dressed for dinner with or without a decadent dusting of cinnamon and toasted pecans. Whole-wheat bread crumbs cloak a cast of mushrooms, carrots, celery, and dried cranberries to form a stuffing worthy of filling any turkey, tummy, or edible teddy bear. Veggie dishes such as butternut squash and brussels sprouts and bliss potatoes are given a sumptuously simple preparation, roasted in olive oil and seasoned with sea salt and black pepper. Chefs achieve a thick and creamy pumpkin soup without resorting to cream and steam carrots and parsnips with or without a sweet kiss of drizzled honey.
Orders for Thanksgiving sides should be placed on or before Saturday, November 19, and on feast day, hosts and hostesses can pick up ready-to-heat sides from the café anytime between 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. All dishes demand nothing more than a quick reheating before serving, allowing holiday hosts to use time saved to ready homes with festive flair and Lincoln Log replicas of the Mayflower.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must place order by 11/19/11 and pick-up orders on 11/24/11 between 10AM-12:30PM. Carryout only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.