Professional doctors take the time to get to know every patient as an individual in order to provide the best possible service
About This Deal
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
- About the practice: Professional doctors utilize innovative techniques and state-of-the-art materials in practice, reducing the discomfort and improving oral health.
- Dr. Julia Igdalev spent more than 19 years in private practice. She earned a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the St. Petersburg State Pavlov Medical University. Then she obtained a Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the New York University College of Dentistry.
- Dr. Igor “Jerry” Igdalev graduated from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, and earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine and subsequently his Master of Science. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, the New Jersey Dental Association, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Listening to music during procedures
- Watching television while sitting in the dental chair
- Free wifi and beverages in the waiting area
- Blankets and pillows to keep you warm and comfortable in the dental chair
- For people with severe anxiety, nitrous oxide sedation is provided to make the dental experience stress free
This treatment includes x-rays and an at-home teeth whitening kit (no post-Invisalign retainers).