Instructors qualify students to apply for Texas license to carry in a four-hour course in the classroom
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $40.50 for a license to carry class for one person ($60 value)
- $85.50 for a license to carry class for two people ($120 value)
- Classroom Fee
- Range Fee
- Notarizing your Affidavits
- Certificate of Completion
- Class if four hours, plus range time
- If you rent a gun, $40 extra fee for 50 rounds of ammunition and gun rental. If you bring your own gun, this fee is waived.
Please also complete the license to carry application process
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older or at least 18 if currently serving in (active or reserves) or honorably discharged from the military. Must provide valid driver's license or ID. Range fee included. For completing LTC application process, Texas DPS application fee and fingerprint fees not included. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Texas Handgun Academy
Texas Handgun Academy houses an indoor, air-conditioned shooting range.
For range qualification, Texas Handgun Academy rents 9-millimeter handguns.
At a Glance
At Texas Handgun Academy, state-licensed instructors focus on teaching concealed-license to carry classes.