- Two tickets to any non-special-event standup-comedy show, plus a $20 credit to Cellar 56 (up to $70.40 value)
- When: through July 25
- Where: The Atlanta Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Atlanta Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre has a two-drink minimum per person, not included with this Groupon.
- Yannis Pappas (April 30–May 2)
- Joey Coco Diaz (July 9–11)
- Tom Papa (July 16–18)
The Atlanta Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre
For nearly 50 years, the Improv chain has incubated stand up talent—notable alumni such as Jerry Seinfeld, Adam Sandler, and Robin Williams all conquered their stage fright there before their big breaks. The Atlanta location carries on the Improv’s tradition of catching rising stars before they turn into supernovas spewing dangerous molten punch lines with a calendar of up-and-comers and nationally touring talent.