What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for $20 worth of contemporary pub cuisine for for two or more people for dine-in brunch, lunch, or dinner
- $23 for $40 worth of contemporary pub cuisine for four or more people for dine-in brunch, lunch, or dinner
$15 for $25 worth of pickup
- Orders available: Monday-Thursday, 11am-8pm; Friday-Saturday, 11am-9pm; Sunday 11am-6pm
How to Order for Pickup
- How to redeem your pickup deal:
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
This Groupon is not valid for taxes or gratuity.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot combine vouchers. Dine In option is valid for Brunch, Lunch and Dinner. Groupon voucher not valid towards taxes/gratuity/delivery fees. Delivery and pickup vouchers can only be redeemed through Groupon; not valid towards dine-in. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Big Cheese on Lincoln
Cuisine Type: Comtemporay American
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Number of Tables: 5–10
Parking: Free street parking
Most popular offering: Chorizo sandwich and four-cheese pizza
Alcohol: Full bar
Delivery / Take-out Available: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Pro Tip: You will find great pairings of gourmet cheeses and fresh ingredients with craft beers and wines.
Q&A with Miguel, Owner
What is one fun, unusual fact about your business?
We have a laid back, kid-friendly, and sports-oriented ambiance with cheap beer, wine, and great food.
Do you use any family recipes at your restaurant? Whose family do they belong to (the chef, the owner, or someone else)?
I use my own recipes based on the ideas that I get from my customers, friends, and family.
In your own words, how would you describe your menu?
It is a fusion of French, Italian, Mexican and American cuisines. You can expect to find anything from grilled-cheese and gourmet sandwiches to pizza and salads. We also serve popular appetizers such as fried pickles, toasted raviolis, and spicy chicken wings.