Wine can function as a social lubricant and conversation starter, especially if you slowly fill the room with it. Uncork a good time with this Groupon.
$67 for Four-Course Dinner for Two (Up to $137.60 Total Value)
- Two appetizers, chosen from shrimp cocktail, calamari, or bruschetta (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Two soups of the day or salads, chosen from spinach, caprese, or Caesar (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Two entrees, chosen from steak diane, tournedos oscar, chicken chardonnay, or Alaskan king salmon (up to a $29.95 value each)
- Two desserts, chosen from chocolate mousse or crème brulee (up to a $4.95 value each)
- One preselected bottle of red or white wine (up to a $32 value)<p>
The Cork House Broker Restaurant
To say The Cork House Broker Restaurant is a wine restaurant that just happens to serve food wouldn't be totally inaccurate. The extensive wine list encompasses a wide range, welcoming bottles of sparkling and still, red and white, inexpensive and indulgent. Those who join the restaurant's wine club receive exclusive invitations to events such as wine dinners, tastings, cooking classes, and meet-and-greets with winemakers.
With that said, the restaurant’s chefs certainly know their way around the kitchen. Guests can pair their wines with a flight of carefully curated cheeses, made from goat's and cow's milks, or consult a dinner menu filled with timeless entrees including steak diane, french onion soup, and fabulous mussels. Meals unfold in the restaurant’s intimate dining room or under the patio’s generously shady cover of trees.