All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for three session kids beginner sewing sampler course for one child ($65 value)
- $60 for three session kids beginner sewing sampler course for two children ($130 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only for Kids Sampler Sewing Course. Class meets once a week for 3 weeks, 1.25 hours each visit. Materials are included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Creative Sewing Lessons
* What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? * _ Not only is The Creative Sewing Studio a working studio but, also offers an array of classes from beginner to advanced. Students of various skill and interest levels can select from dozens of classes offered each month. Classes range from tailoring to clothing construction, craft to accessory, home décor to kids creations. In addition, the studio brings in visiting artists that introduce participants to hands-on subjects such as visual journaling, calligraphy, knitting and painting._
* What was the inspiration to start or run this business? * _ A simple sewing tutorial from Mikala Cash's grandmother at age six sparked a passion in The Creative Sewing Studio founder that continues to smolder after an education from Massachusetts College of Art and Design. With an entrepreneurial spirit and love of working with fabrics and other mediums, she opened her North Attleboro studio in 2007 first as a custom handbag and clothing business that has since evolved to include a thriving sewing, fashion and art space for adults and children._
* What do you love most about your job? * _ There is so much to LOVE about my job! But, the best part is being constantly creative and sharing my passion and skills with amazing people from all different backgrounds and walks of life. I also love how our studio is a supportive, creative environment that allows people to flourish in a safe an funky atmosphere. I like knowing we are making a positive impact on our community and that also makes doing my job awesome!_
* What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? * _ Our customers are great, supportive people who have shared many a kind word with us. But, there are two reactions that stick out above the rest. One was when a young women left her last class of the session, she hesitated at the door and said, This is so much more than just sewing, this course has done more for me than seven years of therapy. *Of course I began to cry. We are a sewing and art studio but our main goal is to have people leave the studio feeling better than when they came in. I'll never forget that day. Another women who shyly started her first class to then end up taking all of them said, *My favorite place in the whole world was Disneyland until I found The Creative Sewing Studio. Which was a Huge complement because she is really into Disneyland._