All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for $60 worth of farm-to-table cuisine, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $40 for $60 worth of farm-to-table cuisine, valid Friday or Saturday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not Valid on Valentines weekend, Mother's Day, Easter or Father's Day. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid 5/20-5/23. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fireplace
Chef Jim Solomon believes in "food with integrity." Since 2001, that belief has manifested itself at The Fireplace, where Solomon transforms local, seasonal ingredients into dishes drawn from New England's 400 years of culinary tradition. Before taking a seat near the crackling fire that burns in the namesake stone hearth, take a look at what makes The Fireplace one of the region's culinary destinations:
- Sample menu: Start your meal with a bowl of Philadelphia pepper pot, sample a few oysters from the raw bar, and carve into the signature maple-glazed half chicken before ending with a seasonal dessert.
- Eat local, drink local: The Fireplace's dedication to the nearby extends to the cocktail menu, which includes hand-muddled cocktails made with small-batch New England spirits, as well as microbrews sourced from the region's famed breweries.
- The farms behind the food: Local producers supplying wares to The Fireplace include Barden Family Orchard, Gray's Gristmill, and Plymouth Artisan Cheese.
- Awards and accolades: The restaurant has been praised by the Boston Globe, Boston Magazine, Wine Spectator, and even the Humane Society, which honored The Fireplace's efforts to improve conditions for New England's farm animals.
- Fireside chats: During The Fireplace's twice-monthly tasting series, experts from behind the bar gather around a roaring fire to dole out samples and wisdom about everything from rye whiskey to pinot noir.