Museum visit lets guests explore the body; annual memberships include perks such as VIP events, member-only activities & exclusive discounts
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for general admission for two ($18 value)
$23 for general admission for four ($36 value)
- $21 for Body Builders individual membership ($30 value)
- Free general admission for one individual for one full year
- Discounted museum parking
- 10% discount in The Amazing Body Store
- A subscription to the Museum’s premier publication
- Membership privileges at over 300 participating Association of Science-Technology Centers in over a dozen countries (local restrictions apply)
- $35 for for a dual membership to Joint Partners ($50 value)
- Free general admission for two individuals for one full year
- Same as above package
- $48 for a family membership to Backbone ($65 value)
- Free general admission for four individuals for one full year
- Same as above package
- Discount on Discovery Camps, Academic Adventures, home school programs, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, Faces of Innovation: Global Teen Medical Summit, birthday parties, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive invitations to select Museum events and free previews of new exhibit openings
About The Health Museum
The Health Museum is instrumental in developing curious minds by educating Houston youth to become more interested in studying science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). The innovative educational programs offered at The Heath Museum serve as an incubator for youth to grow and develop an interest in a career in health-related fields.
The Health Museum plays a unique role in the community by offering unmatched opportunities to learn about health and the human body in a fun, informative, and motivating environment. The membership helps ensure that every year tens of thousands of school children and their teachers can come on field trips to the museum to learn in the nation's only health science museum. More than 90,000 visited The Health Museum in 2016 and with the help of customers, they want to keep the doors open to even more visitors.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to step into someone else's body? Or what a disease looks like up close? What about how society and social media influence body image and beauty ideals? The Body as a Work of Art: More than Skin Deep is an immersive, interactive educational experience that addresses current topics in medical science, healthcare and society. You will uncover the hidden beauty of disease and get a look at what it is like to live with physical, genetic, behavioral and intellectual differences. You will be provided with tools for overcoming the unhealthy stereotypes of beauty in our society, and discover ways to redefine beauty from an individual perspective. And we hope you will leave the exhibit with a strong regard for the human body as a unique work of art.
Celebrating the 21st anniversary, The Health Museum was recently honored in becoming a Smithsonian Affiliate Museum, the first in the Houston Museum District. They are Houston’s most interactive science learning center and a member institution on the world-renowned Texas Medical Center.