Patrons can purchase groceries, order tasty sandwiches and salads, as well as socialize with their dogs at this casual place
What You'll Get
- Vouchers are valid toward orders for grab & go, walk-up window, and for dine-in once restrictions are lifted.
- Valid for food, non-alcoholic drinks, and beer with 5% or lower alcohol content on any day the establishment is open
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older to receive alcohol
- View the menu and prices
- Must-try dish: Blueberry kale salad features tender kale, carrots, red cabbage, raising, blueberries, and salted EVOO-lime dressing.
- Atmosphere: Combining a grocery store with bistro, his casual place offers a warm welcome to all guests including canines who may have fun in the dog den.
The Fine Print
About The Local Distro
It's not easy to describe The Local Distro with just one word, as this place combines so many functions: it's a grocery store with everyday items as well as a bistro with freshly-made lunches, equipped with a walk-up takeout window with grab-and-go food, a patio to soak up the sun, a community room for meetings and events, and even a dog den for canines. All guests receive a warm welcome at The Local Distro and it's easy to see why they may decide to stay a bit longer while enjoying their pasta salad, sipping kombucha, and admiring the display with local art for sale.