All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 2 days ago
· 2 days ago
· 5 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $9.50 for $15 towards European cuisine for lunch
- $13 for $24 towards European cuisine for dinner
- See a menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offer or special. Reservation required for Friday and Saturday dinner. Not valid towards delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Main Course
The Main Course has been offering homemade European cuisine that's made from scratch for more than 25 years. Read on to learn about some tasty items:
- Ukrainian stuffed cabbage: Two large, steamed cabbage leaves are stuffed with ground turkey and then baked in a sweet and sour sauce before it's served with mashed potatoes, broccoli, and carrots.
- Italian vegetable lasagna: Lasagna noodles, broccoli, italian squash, carrots, tomatoes, spinach, cheese, and ricotta make up this dish that's served with a dinner salad.
- Hungarian beef goulash: Tender chunks of beef are marinated and cooked with paprika, garlic, herbs, and seasonings before served with mashed potatoes and veggies or noodles.