Kid- and pet-friendly pest spray repels mosquitoes and ticks from yards for three weeks at a time.
About This Deal
- Service area: 18 miles of zip code 21280
- Number of treatments: one or two (depending on the option purchased)
- Safe for pets and kids?: yes
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
Need To Know
About The Mosquito Authority
The Mosquito Authority responds to summer scourges of biting pests with its kid- and pet-friendly mosquito spray systems. Barrier spray service eliminates mosquitoes with an EPA-approved solution that's specialized enough to not repel beneficial bees or butterflies. Technicians apply it to trees, shrubs, and foliage around yards, guarding against pests for up to three weeks at a time.