Kids explore science, art, and dramatic play through hands-on engaging activities
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for two five-punch admission cards: one card for an adult, and one card for a child ($60 value)
- $50 for three five-punch admission cards: one card for an adult, and one card each for two children ($100 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Original Playhouse Children's Museum
The Original Playhouse Children's Museum was once the opposite of a playhouse—it was an empty house. That is, until founder Ellen Przybocki came along. She had spent the previous decade teaching in local elementary schools and, with skills and the building's potential, drew on her experience to transform the house into an hands-on, educational playground.
- Size: six rooms, each designed to foster creativity in kids age 2–9
- Eye-Catcher: the table in the Art 101 room, whose tabletop—which kids paint, draw, and sketch on—looks like a massive green iguana
- Permanent Mainstay: the Wonders of Water room, where youngsters create human-size bubbles and stage experiments in troughs of water as they discover what floats, what sinks, and what dons a snorkel
- Don't Miss: the Nature Nook, where kids learn about animal biology and befriend a slew of stuffed animals and playhouse pet gerbils like Bugsy and DingDong