All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Spa technicians use lasers to remove hair from the body, just as NASA scientists use lasers to remove Soviet flags from the surface of the moon. Win the hairless arms race with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $79 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra small area (a $500 value)
- $135 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (a $750 value)
- $225 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (an $850 value)
- $359 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (a $2,500 value)
- $459 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra large area (a $2,900 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for select treatment areas. Must use all treatments on same area. Non-transferable. Additional fee for numbing may apply. Valid for skin types I-IV. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Skin Center of the Triangle
Dr. Deborah Kessler Hudak's mother was a nurse and an aspiring concert pianist; her grandfather was an ophthalmologist and a photographer. For Dr. Hudak, this marriage of art and science expresses itself in the delicate work of resculpting faces and bodies. The board-certified plastic surgeon leads a team of detail-oriented aestheticians trained to treat acne, exfoliate the skin with chemical peels, and firm the face with dermal fillers. Chiropractic specialists lend support to patients fatigued from dragging their uptight roommates to the med spa for relaxing massages and paraffin treatments.